Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Li, Tao (Tom)" <Ta...@iona.com> on 2006/12/05 09:44:53 UTC

Http Request Header problem with mtom enabled

Hi Dan.D,

Currently the AttachmentOutInterceptor will flush the header part of mime stream to server before the binding & databinding processing, it caused a problem that during binding (soap) & databinding processing, the request header can't be added because the stream has already been flushed.
So soap binding cant' add SOAPAction header when mtom is enabled. I think we still needs to do caching in mtom enabled case.

I will add a comment on jira 283 for this.

Regards
Tom Li
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 519
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: tom.li@iona.com

Re: Http Request Header problem with mtom enabled

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hmm good point. There are one of two solutions. One, set the SOAPAction
header earlier. Two, create a wrapped output stream (which is easy enough):

new OutputStream() {
  public void write() {
    // on the first write, serialize the prolog:
    attachmentSerializer.serializeProlog();
  }
}

Or something like that. :-)

Where are you trying to set the SOAPAction?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions