Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2012/08/02 10:49:55 UTC

Current pom versions

Hi *,

after the release  the current SNAPSHOT version in our poms is

0.23-incubating-SNAPSHOT

According to our release semantic I was thinking to change it to be 0.31-incubating-SNAPSHOT (as the version of the spec we are aiming for).

WDYT? Should we still keep that naming convention until we will release the 1.0 version or we can continue like this ?

Regards

Antonio

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Antonio,

fortunately the experience was friend of us this time - before
promoting Amber release, Any23 release took something like 3 RCs
before to get it right, it was just a matter of learning from past
errors :)

Have a nice day, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Antonio,

yes, feel free to update the current pom - I poorly forgot about the

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Raymond Feng
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.
In case of bugfixes you can always decide to release a 0.31.1, 0.31.2 etc.

Jasha

Re: Current pom versions

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,