Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/31 23:48:48 UTC

NLPCraft Build Environments

Hi All,

As you know, the last release candidate was erroneous on the Windows
machine.

As a suggestion, have you ever thought about using Travis CI? Travis CI
offers a free account for open source projects, and different build
environments can be defined there.

Here is an example from an Apache project:
https://github.com/apache/druid/blob/master/.travis.yml

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: NLPCraft Build Environments

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

I didn't see a travis.yml at project source code and build badge at readme
points to Jenkins, so I've asked about it. Is it possible to use both
Github Actions and Travis CI? On the other hand, I am not sure whether it
is enough or not, but the Travis CI resource slot should be more than usual
for the Apache Software Foundation [1].

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/apache_gains_additional_travis_ci

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI