Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 04:03:48 UTC

Using maven-2.0.8 to build SMx 4.0 NMR

This is just a tip for someone who is attempting to build the SMX4.0 NMR
repository right now..
Using the maven-2.0.8 will build successfully, use the maven-2.0.7 will
encounter NoClassFounder for FramworkUtil class.
It has been explained in this thread[1], I will give it a try as thread told
to see if it works...

1:
http://groups.google.com/group/spring-osgi/browse_thread/thread/8d205e0b52afd357

--
Thanks
Jeff

Re: Using maven-2.0.8 to build SMx 4.0 NMR

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
I have the same error as with maven2.0.7 in my eclipse IDE, after tested, it
turned out the classpath issue, we need to make sure that the
org.osgi.corejar is in front of the
spring-osgi.jar in your classpath. For the eclipse user, you can re-ordering
the classpath in your Project->Java Build path -> Order and Export.

I've tested it, it works for me now.

Thanks
Jeff

--