Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Rogov Andrey <ko...@i-c.com.ua> on 2006/10/18 20:22:51 UTC

Re[2]: IBATIS + AJA X.

Yes! It is a nice idea about invoices generating. I have nothing against it.
:))

Re: Re[2]: IBATIS + AJA X.

Posted by "Rahul Singh ( Anant )" <ra...@anant.us>.
Hehe, everyone tries to do it. But no one gets it right. The best way to
approach this is to make a time sheet system that sends a message to an
invoicing system. .. and the invoicing system can accept messages from other
systems like a catalog manager, etc.. etc..

Just throwing out some ideas.

Rahul

--
Rahul Singh