Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu> on 2020/07/30 22:56:54 UTC

Custom Theme

Hi,

I am trying to find how to change the color in the footer. I modified the colors that I think were the ones in the theme.css file but the site theme did not reflect the changes. I made a copy of the dropdownmenus theme folder and ran the script. I applied the new theme in the site configuration and also restarted the httpd service. Should I be doing this differently?

Thanks.

This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Eco-Tip: Think green before you print.

Re: Custom Theme

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.