Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM> on 2007/05/31 17:21:57 UTC

Experimental regression test failure statistics for Sun DBTG tests run on Derby

For several months I have been collecting data on failures seen in the
Sun DBTG regression testing in a (Derby) database.

I have now made a couple of reports from this available on
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/ via the link "Experimental Failure
Statistics" / http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/stats.html .

The two main reports show JIRA occurrences per week since 2007-01-01
- sorted by total # of occurrences, and
- sorted by JIRA.

These pages/tables also give a picture of the "lifetime" of each
failure/JIRA.

The report pages contain some brief explanation of the page content.

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway