Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/06/16 20:37:19 UTC

Connector bugs

All,

There are a number of reports in bugzilla for TC4 against the connectors. Since
TC4 and TC5 use the same connectors and TC5 is under active development I
propose re-assigning all connector bugs currently against TC4 to TC5. My aim is
to increase the likelihood of resolving these bugs. From my experience dealing
with the other TC4 bugs I suspect a large number will be
duplicates/invalid/fixed but also that there will be a small number of real bugs
that we need to fix. I have tried to look at these bugs but do not have the
skills necessary to address them.

At the last count there were 71 bugs and 8 enhancement requests.

I propose to mark the bugs against the deprecated connectors (a further 29) as
WONTFIX.

I will make this change over the coming weekend unless anyone objects.

Mark