Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Ervin Bajramovic <eb...@aquasant-mt.com> on 2013/07/08 10:01:29 UTC

AW: [NEWSENDER] - Re: faild to compile apr-util for log4cxx on Windows with Mingw

Hi Wes

Thanks for your offer, i tried it with a few years old version of
log4cxx and i got a lot of linker errors... so i think i could have the
same problems with your log4cxx library (different gcc version).

I could fix the apr-util problem with some help of a friend. Adding the
flag -DAPU_DECLARE_EXPORT on line 54 in the file build/rules.mk fix the
apr-util problem.

Best Regards

Ervin