Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Ahlstrom <sa...@americanisp.net> on 2002/06/10 00:14:20 UTC

Deploying a war

Is there a how-to on deploying a war file to Tomcat?  My war deploys
correctly with Weblogic and HPAS.
I haven't found step by step instructions in the Tomcat doc on how to do
this (and what xml files to modify).

Same question with setting up a connection pools and datasources.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Re: Deploying a war

Posted by "anthony.dodd" <an...@ntlworld.com>.
Hi

    I've posted my solution see "Generic DataSource Resource Factory
Available. JDBC Data Source" on the tomcat user maillist.

Tony

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>