Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 00:30:51 UTC

OJB in Maven repository

Hi folks,

I've put the 1.0.4 release into the maven repository. If all goes
well, it should be visible sometime tomorrow (if not earlier). Please
let me know whether it works (esp. the dependencies in the pom),
because I'm not a maven user myself, rather I've been strictly
following the release guide.

cheers,
Tom

Re: OJB in Maven repository

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've updated OJB's project file (see below), should take a day or so to appear.

On 1/13/06, Carlos Chávez <cc...@agssa.net> wrote:

> maven can't download the following packages:
>
> jdo (1.0.1)
> jdori (1.0.1)
> I don't use JDO, so I excluded in my POM.

I've removed them, they are not required by OJB anyways.

> geronimo-spec-j2ee (1.4-rc4)
> hsqldb (1.8.0) - Antonio tell me that te correct version are 1.8.0.2
> jcs (1.0-dev)
> geronimo-spec-servlet  (2.4-rc4)
> geronimo-spec-jta (1.0.1B-rc4)
> xalan (2.4)  - maybe 2.7.0, I don't know.

I've changed to hsqldb version 1.8.0.1 (latest in ibiblio), and to
xalan 2.4.0. I've also removed jcs because there is no recent version
in the repository.
The geronimo jars are there (see
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars/), don't know why they
ain't working.

Tom

Re: OJB in Maven repository

Posted by Carlos Chávez <cc...@agssa.net>.
Thomas Dudziak wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I've put the 1.0.4 release into the maven repository. If all goes
>well, it should be visible sometime tomorrow (if not earlier). Please
>let me know whether it works (esp. the dependencies in the pom),
>because I'm not a maven user myself, rather I've been strictly
>following the release guide.
>
>cheers,
>Tom

Hi Tomas,

maven can't download the following packages:

jdo (1.0.1)
jdori (1.0.1)
I don't use JDO, so I excluded in my POM.

geronimo-spec-j2ee (1.4-rc4)
hsqldb (1.8.0) - Antonio tell me that te correct version are 1.8.0.2
jcs (1.0-dev)
geronimo-spec-servlet  (2.4-rc4)
geronimo-spec-jta (1.0.1B-rc4)
xalan (2.4)  - maybe 2.7.0, I don't know.

well, I exclude all this jar from my POM, but i don't know if someone
needs this.

Cheers,
Carlos Chávez.