Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com> on 2017/02/09 23:44:03 UTC

OutOfMemory when PRIMARY_SYNC mode is used

So we have a PARTITIONED map with backup of 1 and PRIMARY_SYNC as Cache Write
Synchronization Mode. We are updating the cache entry using Entry Processor.
While running the load test we are getting OOM on the server.

It looks like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2466. But I will
try turning Backup OFF and will share the result.

Re: OutOfMemory when PRIMARY_SYNC mode is used

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hitendra,

The ticket in patch available state, so hopefully the reviewer will commit
it to master soon. The fix is going to be part of 1.9 or 2.0.

-Val