Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Divya Sanghi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 12:32:49 UTC

Discussion on Project Idea for Session Of docs 2020

Hello Aljoscha , Sjwiesman

I am working on Big Data technologies and have hands-on experience on
Flink, Spark, Kafka.

These are some tasks done by me:
1. I did POC where I created a Docker image of Fink job and ran it on the
K8S cluster on the local machine.
Attaching my POC project: https://github.com/sanghisha145/flink_on_k8s

2. Even working on writing FlinkKafkaConsumer Job with autoscaling feature
to reduce consumer lag

I really find this project " Restructure the Table API & SQL Documentation
 " interesting and feel that I can contribute whole-heartedly to
documentation on it.

Let me know where I can start?

PS:  I have not written any open documentation but has written many for my
organization(created many technical articles on confluence page)

Thanks
Divya

Re: Discussion on Project Idea for Session Of docs 2020

Posted by Divya Sanghi <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jark

I will subscribe to channel name provided by you

Thanks

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Divya,

Posted by Divya Sanghi <bi...@gmail.com>.