Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bill Bejeck <bb...@apache.org> on 2023/02/23 15:48:21 UTC

Re: Hosting Kafka Videos on ASF YouTube channel

Joe,

It took a little time, but I have download links to share with you for the
4 Kafka Streams videos we want to host on the ASF Youtube channel, as
discussed on this thread
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/v4m41pr1kl5fyhkxd5dx32th4kb14hpr>.  The "What
is Apache Kafka <https://kafka.apache.org/quickstart>" video has been
edited to remove any vendor reference.  I'll also have a download link to
share for that video soon.

Where is the best place to share the links with you?  I'd prefer not to
share them with you directly vs. the public.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Hosting Kafka Videos on ASF YouTube channel

Posted by Divij Vaidya <di...@gmail.com>.
Sure, that makes sense Bill.

--
Divij Vaidya