Posted to rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org by So...@emc.com on 2008/03/11 20:09:49 UTC

Credential Provider sample

Rampart/C samples section of the
http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/docs/configurations.html states:

"In the client side it's possible to give a username/password pair to
the client, using a credential provider.
Similar to Callbacks, these can too plugged into Rampart/C by defining
them in the policy assertions.
The sample shows how to write a simple credentials provider."

Can anyone point me to the example of the policy.xml for that sample?

Thanks,
StanS

Re: Credential Provider sample

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Milinda Pathirage wrote:
> Hi,
> Please read this comment in follwing
> link<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPARTC-56?focusedCommentId=12562482#action_12562482>
> [
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPARTC-56?focusedCommentId=12562482#action_12562482].
> I think it will be really helpful to you. Currently we are supporting this
> scenario with normal policy file used for username/token. Now you can give
> the user name and password when creating client without using credintial
> provider or password callback function.

...And we need to remove details on credentials provider from the
documentation as well.
-Kau

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/