Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 18:25:55 UTC

Mahout in GSOC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm working on Mahout and have just realized the deadline for GSOC is
this week! We haven't made up a list of ideas or found mentors yet.

Are we too late?

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

We finally have a project idea (hoping to add more!) [1]. Did it show up in
the ideas list?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1177

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
You should ask the PMC to forward my original mail to your dev list then.

Uli

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Re: Mahout in GSOC 2013