Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jared Blitzstein <ma...@blitzstein.net> on 2006/07/28 04:05:38 UTC

Abator generator for updates on only present fields in the update object

Is there something in the works, or has anyone extended abator, for
update statements that only update fields present in the object. Like
if I only want to change a users lastName, I would just setup the
lastName and the primaryKey in my object, then issue the update?

Re: Abator generator for updates on only present fields in the update object

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
This is on my short list of things to do for Abator, but I haven't started
on it yet.

Jeff Butler