Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/08/20 19:41:00 UTC

How does the Site docs get uploaded?

Hi all,

What mysterious process uploads the Turbine docs to the website?  Is it some
script that someone runs?  Or just manually?  I would like to update the
Fulcrum site...

Eric Pugh

Re: How does the Site docs get uploaded?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> What mysterious process uploads the Turbine docs to the website?  Is it some
> script that someone runs?  Or just manually?  I would like to update the
> Fulcrum site...

Email infrastructure@ or root@ and request an account on daedalus.
Web services are still there, though they'll eventually be migrated to
the new beefier minotaur box (which has replaced icarus).
--

Daniel Rall

Re: How does the Site docs get uploaded?

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Quinton McCombs" <qu...@qdog.org> writes:

>That would be me.  I have a script that runs each night to update the site
>with the latest changes in CVS.  Actually, it is now my former employer that
>is doing it.

=:-( Can you stop this? I'd prefer to run these scripts @ an apache host.
It's quite unfortunate if you can't change such scipts any longer e.g. after
a move or job change.

	Regards
		Henning

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)

RE: How does the Site docs get uploaded?

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qu...@qdog.org>.