Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yikun Jiang <yi...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/03 07:32:41 UTC

`running-on-kubernetes` page render bad in v3.2.1(latest) website

Looks like the `running-on-kubernetes` page encounterd some problems when
published.

[1]
https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-kubernetes.html#spark-properties

(You can see bad format after #spark-properties)

- I also check the master branch (setup local env) and also v3.2.0 (
https://spark.apache.org/docs/3.2.0/running-on-kubernetes.html) it works
well, .
- But for v3.2.1 tag, I couldn't install doc deps due to deps conflict.

I'm not very familiar with doc infra tool. Can anyone help to take a look?

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-38403

Re: `running-on-kubernetes` page render bad in v3.2.1(latest) website

Posted by Yikun Jiang <yi...@gmail.com>.
It already has been fixed by: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/35572

Sorry for bothering here. Just ignore my previous email.