Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gunther Wenzel <gw...@racsa.co.cr> on 2011/10/29 18:17:41 UTC

Re: RE: Problem with the Open Office Text Processing

Dear George,

I have OOo 3.3.0 on another computer with WinXP, and with that version I can see the first five pages but page six is missing!  I guess it's some bug introduced somewhere after 3.1.1...

Since OpenOffice is going through some changes, I understand there won't be any development in the near future, so you should wait until they or the LibreOffice guys fix the bug.

I downloaded 3.1.1 from the openoffice.org site in January 2010, and I don't see where to download old versions from their site now.  Searching in Google, I found the following link, which you could try:

http://www.oldapps.com/openoffice.php?old_openoffice=19

Regards,

Gunther