Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Michael Hutterer <Mi...@rohde-schwarz.com> on 2020/08/10 07:10:03 UTC

RE: [Newsletter] Antw: RDP not working after Guacamole 1.2.0 Upgrade

Hi,

From what the ticket tells me, the devs had some issues reproducing the problem.
We reverted to Guacamole 1.0.0 in the meantime, but the error discussed in the JIRA ticket was reliably reproduceable for me on our installation.

Can I help you collecting information about this? What’s the plan to overcome this behavior?
Or is there a workaround/migration idea to fix it moving from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0?

Regards,
Michael