Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2004/11/30 16:24:44 UTC

[ANN] Jakarta Tomcat Connectors 1.2.7-beta released

The Apache Jakarta Tomcat team is proud to announce the immediate
availability of Jakarta Tomcat Connectors 1.2.7-beta. The release
contains a significant number of bug fixes and new features.

We expect it to be ratified as a Stable release when the vote takes
place in the next two weeks.

Please see the
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html
for a full list of changes.

This release since been declared as beta does not contain any binaries.

The Jakarta Tomcat Connectors Team

Newline Patch for JTC 1.2.7-beta

Posted by David Rees <dr...@greenhydrant.com>.
I had a few problems compiling on SGI as it's compiler doesn't like the
mix of windows/unix style line feeds present in a couple files.

Not sure if they'll show up in this patch, but at least the patch will
show where the windows style newlines are.

-Dave