Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pjum <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 09:57:29 UTC

Delay time about two seauences on web application

we have two samplers in one thread. The first sequence need time for respond
packet to confirm but second sequence sent before respond packet come back .
we put the constant time between them so it work for  a few user.but if we
have 2000-3000 user .we think it too slow for testing .so we think it should
to be other solution for this.

thank you for answer this question

Re: Delay time about two seauences on web application

Posted by Pjum <ti...@gmail.com>.
Yes ,It send packet syncronously but First packet need time for respond such
as when we send Http post message and it need packet http 200/OK but It send
second packet before http 200/OK send back So Ourt testing didn't work

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.