Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2020/04/08 10:09:34 UTC

Failed to start Ignite.NET, check inner exception for details

Hi,

While starting ignite server using version 2.8 in .net core getting this
exception

* Failed to start Ignite.NET, check inner exception for details Invalid
header on deserialization. Expected: 9 but was: 33*

Configuration setting through  spring xml file.

this is the config file  serverconfig.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/serverconfig.xml>

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/Screenshot_1.png>

This is the Sample code

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/Code-Screenshot_2.png>

*Note:Only getting exception when configuration object setting through
spring config file
*

Versions:
Ignite : 2.8.0
.NetCore : 3.1.101

Thanks

Re: Failed to start Ignite.NET, check inner exception for details

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Check the file date - the upper one is not 2.8, but some earlier version.
Do you have a reason to mix NuGet with binary package?
Normally they are mutually exclusive.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
This is definitely a version mismatch between .NET and Java parts.
Do you use NuGet packages together with binary release?

Posted by siva <si...@bizruntime.com>.
Hi Thanks for the replay,

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think it is possible that you're using java jar files from other version
than 2.8.0. I recommend explicitly setting IGNITE_HOME environment variable
to path pointing to unzipped binary release.

Ilya Kasnacheev