Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Narasimha Tadepalli <Na...@pervasive.com> on 2013/03/01 16:46:00 UTC

zookeeper with OSGI Container

Dear All

Anybody have good success in using zookeeper client from OSGI bundle? I am having connectivity issues when using the zookeeper from OSGI bundle. Really appreciate some insights.

Thanks
Narasimha
NOTICE: All information in and attached to this email may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message.

Re: zookeeper with OSGI Container

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
We use zookeeper in OSGi in CXF DOSGi. You can take a look at the
starter we use here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/trunk/discovery/distributed/zookeeper-server/

Christian

--