Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/11/09 22:51:57 UTC

Woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Why are these blocks even in 2.2?  They are excluded from the build but
they are deprecated in 2.1 and have replacements.

Can they be removed?

Ralph

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 10.11.2004 17:09, Ralph Goers wrote:

>>I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in 2.2.
>>Time
>>for a vote?
>
> Sure.
>
> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

+1

Joerg

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Ralph Goers wrote:

>Vadim Gritsenko said:
>

>>Ralph Goers wrote:

>>I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in 2.2.
>>Time
>>for a vote?
>>

>Sure.
>
>I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

+1.

Sylvain

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Ralph Goers dijo:
> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Upayavira wrote:
> I thought we were working towards a single set of blocks shared between
> both 2.1 and 2.2? If that is the case, we can't deprecate a block in 2.2
> and not in 2.1, at least not at the moment. We'd need a cleverer build
> system, say one that knows which blocks to include from within the
> blocks repository.

We are not there yet, and some blocks differ between 2.1 and 2.2. Anyway, what's
your vote? :)

Vadim

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko said:

>>> I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in
>>> 2.2.
>>> Time
>>> for a vote?
>>

>> Sure.
>>
>> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
> +1 also.

I thought we were working towards a single set of blocks shared between
both 2.1 and 2.2? If that is the case, we can't deprecate a block in 2.2
and not in 2.1, at least not at the moment. We'd need a cleverer build
system, say one that knows which blocks to include from within the
blocks repository.

Thoughts?

Upayavira

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko said:
>
>>Ralph Goers wrote:

>>I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in 2.2.
>>Time
>>for a vote?
>

> Sure.
>
> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.
>
> Ralph

+1 also.

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 08:09:15AM -0800, Ralph Goers wrote:
> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

+1

--Tim Larson

Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 10 nov. 04, à 17:09, Ralph Goers a écrit :

> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.

+1

-Bertrand

[Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Re: Woody and portal-fw in 2.2?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.

Re: Woody and portal-fw in 2.2?