Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2002/11/18 10:52:36 UTC

FW: ConnectorJ and Apache

Hi,

Prompted by a request on the James-dev list for us to upgrade the bundled mm.mysql JDBC drive to the new mysql connectorJ driver I followed up an earlier conversation I'd had with Mark Mathews regarding licence issues.
Here FYI is the mail I sent to MySQL and the response I got. It seems (if I read it correctly) that they may, as copyright holders, be moving towards making specific statements allowing specific bundling under the ASFL.
If this mail would also be worth discussing elsewhere perhaps someone could let me know where.

d.

d.