Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oliver Libutzki <ol...@bmiag.de> on 2016/07/13 12:58:00 UTC

Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Hi everyone,

is there a way to start Karaf from Eclipse? I just don't want to install
all the bundles I develop to the local Maven Repository in order to use
them.

I stumbled upon EIK (https://github.com/apache/karaf-eik), but the last
commit is from August 2014, so EIK seems to be dead.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Oliver

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Even without bundle:watch you can simply do update <bundleid>. There is
no need to uninstall bundles.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oli,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
afaik it's been there already

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ok great, if you need a hand, tell me.

Regards,
Morgan

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's already there.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf Eclipse Integration; Is EIK dead?

Posted by Oliver Libutzki <ol...@bmiag.de>.
Thanks for your answers.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--