Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org> on 2023/04/14 04:03:52 UTC

[RESULT] Unified the format of connector document

Hi all,

According to the discuss thread[1], the result as the follows:

1. Unified structure of document
2. Clearly examples
3. Multi examples, range from elementary to intermediate

The best practice we can see in this issue[2].
I will start an umbrella issue[3] to refactor connector-v2 docs, if
anyone is interested at it, please left a message on this issue[3].
Let's make Apache SeaTunnel better.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/9226z908bolnb2608gyz0fb7vq4vnp8x

[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/issues/4544

[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/issues/4572

Best wishes!
Chao Tian

Re: [RESULT] Unified the format of connector document

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
Got it.

Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org> 于2023年4月14日周五 12:04写道:

--