Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Song Liu <so...@outlook.com> on 2018/05/11 12:27:06 UTC

答复: Airflow REST API proof of concept.

So that this Java REST API server is talking to the meta db directly ?
________________________________
From: Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>>
Date: 11 May 2018 at 1:02:43 PM NZST
To: "dev-owner@airflow.incubator.apache.org<ma...@airflow.incubator.apache.org>" <de...@airflow.incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Fw: Airflow REST API proof of concept.

FYI.

________________________________
Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Personally I think we should keep the architecture as simple as possible
and use the same web server for REST and UI. As mentioned FAB (Flask App
Builder) manages authentication and RBAC, so we can have consistent access
rights in the UI and CLI.

Max

Posted by Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>.

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Hi Luke,

Posted by Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>.
I’m just wondering if the rest api should be built in java or python...??  Remember rest is best...!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>.

Posted by Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>.

Posted by Luke Diment <Lu...@westpac.co.nz>.