Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jayakumar <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 16:26:40 UTC

Defining the parameter as part of the soap header using @Webparam

Hi

I m using the 2.0.2 version, i m facing issue with wsdl generation to
include response and request with parameter part of  soap header.

When i defined my service like this

@javax.jws.WebService(portName = "IUserServicePort", serviceName =
"IUserDetails")
@javax.xml.ws.BindingType(value =
"http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/")
public class UserDetailsServiceImpl implements IUserDetailsService {

	@WebMethod
	@WebResult
	public IBillingInfo getBillingInfo(@WebParam String ssn,
					@WebParam String domainCd, @WebParam(header = true,
mode=Mode.INOUT)HeaderValue header)
			throws ServiceException {

Here in getBillingInfo  method i want one of the parameter HeaderValue to be
part of the request and response of soap header.

But the wsdl generated at runtime, doesnt include the parameter as
soap:header as part of soap message.

Please help out how to solve this issue. Is this issue resolved in 2.0.3?

Thanks

Re: Defining the parameter as part of the soap header using @Webparam

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
If it's Mode.INOUT parameter, why it's not a Holder?
If it's possible, you can use wsdl-first approach, see what you got

James