Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonatan Soto <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/05 19:27:41 UTC

Project layout

HI,

I want to create the following layout on the Project Manager and I found
some things I don't understand and hope you guys can give me a hand:

 ------------>Phase1---------------->Tasks

              ---------->SubProject1
------------>Phase2---------------->Tasks
             |                              |
             |                              |

 ------------->PhaseN---------------->Tasks

Project1  ---------->SubProject2

             ---------->SubProjectN

I just can see Subprojects 1,2,N depends on Project1 but phases, tasks, etc.
are only seen at subproject level. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
-----

Jonatan Soto

Re: Project layout

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the hierarchy is
Project->phase->task
you can
Project->subproject
There is code that is not implemented that shows the projects as a tree.
Makes it easier to visualize.

Jonatan Soto sent the following on 8/5/2011 10:27 AM:

Re: Project layout

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
We designed and implemented it in the following way

Project-phase-task

and the above project can be a subproject of a maser project,

Regards,
Hans
\
--