Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Rita Kuo <ri...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 23:23:53 UTC

problem running drill in 10minutes tutorial on macpro

Hi,

I tried follow the Drill in 10 minutes tutorial on my MacBook but was not
able to run the bin/drill-embedded command successfully.

I get the error message shown in screenCap1 attached

I believe the problem is it was not able to execute the following line in
drill-embedded.sh:

exec ${bin}/sqlline -u "jdbc:drill:zk=local" "$@"

I was also not able to execute the sqlline command directly ( see
screenCap2)

I am running Java version 1.8.0 on my MAC, OS X El Capitan.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Rita Kuo

Re: problem running drill in 10minutes tutorial on macpro

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Hey,

Unfortunately, the Apache mailing list blocks attachments so we are not
able to see the error message. If you want you can just copy past the error
messages here, or share a link to the screenshots.

Thanks

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer