Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bing Lu <mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/10 22:32:12 UTC

reactive streaming with camel and vertx

 hi, there seems to be two way using reactive streaming with camel with vertx
1. using vertx camel bridge2. using vertx camel component
what are the difference between the two and are there any examples of usage?
thanks

Re: reactive streaming with camel and vertx

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah those options should be there, how are you starting and running Camel ?

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: reactive streaming with camel and vertx

Posted by Bing Lu <mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
if i have a verticle on one jvm how would i use the camel vertx component on another jvm consuming from the verticle on the other jvm? thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:39 AM, Bing Lu<mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:   also if there is a vertx app deployed on another machine, i can still use the from(vertx:channelname)... right? given the host and port of the other machine

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 7:33 AM, Bing Lu<mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:  i am running it as a spring boot app

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 9:09 PM, Bing Lu<mf...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:  Is vertx component a replacement of vertx camel bridge?