Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Graeme Seaton <li...@graemes.com> on 2011/09/08 17:23:04 UTC

Python Thrift client - TCell

Hi,

Trying to parse HBase records scanned via Thrift using Python - can grab
the keys but am still left with de-constructing each TCell.

Will admit that I'm a Python novice.....but I've done extensive Gxxxxx
searches to try to figure out how to simply get the value and timestamp
out without any joy.  Think it will involve the struct section of of the
Python doco. but wondering if I've missed something obvious.

Any pointers happily accepted,

Graeme

Re: Python Thrift client - TCell

Posted by Graeme Seaton <li...@graemes.com>.
Temporary mental blank.......

TCell is an object so retrieving the value and timestamp is as simple as
tcell.value and tcell.timestamp.