Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hendrik Grewe <ta...@b4ckbone.de> on 2016/07/19 15:41:31 UTC

why is @NonVisual annotation not inheritable?

Hi @ all.

I have a default method within an interface all my beans implement which
I don't want to get displayed with BeanEdit -Display nor in Grid.

I added @NonVisual annotation on the (default) getter within the Interface.

However the property still is shown on a grid.

Since I need the get... for @JsonTypeInfo I also am unable to remove the
get from methodname.

Converting TransferObject to an abstract class is also not an option.

Any hints on how exlcluding the property from grids/beanedits without
modifying every single grid?

Thaks in advance
Hendrik

==snip
public interface TransferObject {

	@JsonTypeId
	@NonVisual
	default String getJsonTypeInfo() {
		return overriddenJSONType().getSimpleName();
	}

	default Class<? extends TransferObject> overriddenJSONType() {
		return this.getClass();
	}
}