Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurelien <au...@fractals.be> on 2001/09/30 14:46:00 UTC

taglibs for stylesheets

Hi,

I just love the logicsheet mechanism. Now, I wondered wether it'd be
possible to implement a similar mechanism for stylesheets. I'm writing
an article on HTML table formatting (for twigs), and I realize that it
could be very cool to have a, say, <formatting:table ...> tag that you
could embed in your stylesheets.

The tag could have attributes like "number_of_columns"
"cell_background", "border_width", etc...

On the web site I'm working on, there are lots of xsl generated tables,
and cocoon2 today only allows me to edit an xsl file for each and every
table I need to generate, and forces me to maintain as many xsl table
formatting stylesheets as I have pages.

How could this shortcoming be addressed ?

Aurélien