Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adolfo Miguelez <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/02 21:39:16 UTC

WYSIWYG API

Hi all,

I am thinking about developing a projects with stands in a WYSIWYG design of
HTML pages.

I have been looking for any API, or Open Source project to adapt, which
could ease me the task, by using visual images, representing HTML
components, or maybe Struts custom tags, dragged and dropped from a palette.
Does any of you know some API, maybe in Eclipse`s SWT that gives me half of
the way done.

Any suggestion?

TIA,

Adolfo.