Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <le...@tiscali-dsl.de> on 2003/03/08 20:16:12 UTC

problem finding assertFalse in junit.jar

I wanted to compile the testcases today, and I am stumbling against :
    [javac] C:\dev\gnu\ant\src\testcases\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\ProcessDestroyerTest.java:107: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method assertFalse (java.lang.String,boolean)
    [javac] location: class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ProcessDestroyerTest
    [javac]             assertFalse("Not registered as shutdown hook",
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] 2 errors
I do not understand what is going on, because if I unpack my junit.jar, I can decompile Assert.class from junit/framework, and I find the assertFalse method.
   public static void assertFalse(String message, boolean condition)
    {
        assertTrue(message, !condition);
    }
Antoine

Re: problem finding assertFalse in junit.jar