Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2014/10/06 07:18:35 UTC

Re: Regarding adding as a contributor in apache mesos group

Hi Namrata, you can find the Mesos source code at
https://github.com/apache/mesos
Please also see
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/mesos-developers-guide/

I don't think we've specifically measured which .hpp's would benefit most
from moving code to .cpp's, but Isabel, Cody, and Joris have been looking
into build times recently. They may have more suggestions.