Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jan <cn...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/05 20:15:48 UTC

Collecting slow queries

HI Folks;
is there a way for 'Collecting slow queries'  in the Apache Cassandra. ?I am aware of the DSE product offering such an option, but need the solution on Apache Cassandra.
ThanksJan

Re: Collecting slow queries

Posted by Nate McCall <zz...@gmail.com>.
> That’s great. I had no idea that ticket existed.

Wow. Same. Thanks, Yoshi!

Re: Collecting slow queries

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <je...@crowdstrike.com>.

Re: Collecting slow queries

Posted by Benjamin Roth <be...@jaumo.com>.
That should be exactly what this guy was asking for.

Btw.: This is really a great feature! Stumbled across it by accident when
watching logs. Thanks Yoshi!

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer

Re: Collecting slow queries

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
Love the slow query log, very nice that got done.  I've created some follow
up JIRAs I intend to contribute:

CASSANDRA-13000 - slow query log analysis (basically mysqldumpslow)
CASSANDRA-13001 - pluggable slow query handling
CASSANDRA-13002 - per table slow query threshold

Jon

Re: Collecting slow queries

Posted by Jeremiah D Jordan <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Collecting slow queries