Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/28 04:43:03 UTC

Gris will be offline until Monday, then back recharged

Hi Folks,

Last year I had a very serious burnout which caused me to be out of work
for almost 2 months, I share this because I made the purpose to be more
aware of when I need to recharge and take care of my health to continue
being productive.

I came back from Germany a bit depleted of energy, so I'm gonna take off a
few days and disconnect completely. I will come back on Tuesday July 2nd
and will catch up with items we need to continue moving forward. I will
dedicate a couple of full days to work on our projects.

I'll read you when I come back, and thank you everyone who is being so
active on D&I matters.

Cheers,

Re: Gris will be offline until Monday, then back recharged

Posted by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Rest well.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device