Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julien OIX <ju...@presidence.univ-nantes.fr> on 2002/02/20 08:57:08 UTC

Configuring Tomcat/apache service with mod_jk

hi,

I've been trying Tomcat/Apache with mod_webapp and now I'd like to
compare with mod_jk

I'm using a RedHat 7.1 with these RPM's:

apache-1.3.22-1.7.1 (with mod_throttle-3.1.2-3 mod_put-1.3-2
mod_bandwidth-2.0.3-2)

tomcat4-4.0.2-2

mod_jk-1.3-1.0-1.4.0.2

I didn't find any doc about this...

what about Apache's auto-conf ?

Has anyone a good resource about, or some examples about configuring
this stuff ?

Thanks in advance

--
Julien OIX
Service Informatique de Gestion

Configuring Tomcat+apache

Posted by Allan Kamau <hu...@yahoo.com>.
Perhaps this question has already been answered, but I
couldn't find it.  Can anyone tell me how to configure
apache+TC4. Send me a url to the HOWTO I will be more
than glad.

Allan Kamau.