Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 19:24:38 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Click 2.0.1 release - try 2

Hi all,

I've prepared a new Click 2.0.1 distribution which fixes the "folder
name" issue and NOTICE.txt. It is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.0.1/dist/

Maven artifacts can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~sabob/click/click/2.0.1/maven2/

Please cast your vote for publishing this release.

The voting period will be open until 12am GMT on Mon, 2nd February.

Here is my +1.

kind regards

bob

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Click 2.0.1 release - try 2

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The vote for Click 2.0.1 has passed. I'll now send a request for
approval to general.

Vote result
===========
Andrus Adamchik +1 (Binding)
Bob Schellink   +1 (Binding)
Naoki Takezoe   +1 (Binding)
Malcolm Edgar   +1 (Binding)
Ricardo Lecheta +1

Thanks everyone

bob

Re: [VOTE] Apache Click 2.0.1 release - try 2

Posted by Ricardo Lecheta <rl...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ricardo Lecheta

Re: [VOTE] Apache Click 2.0.1 release - try 2

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

Sorry for my slow response.

+1

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: [VOTE] Apache Click 2.0.1 release - try 2

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
+1