Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zohar <da...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/06 16:10:50 UTC

access control

Hello list,
I have a few servlets which are deployed to different contexts (each servlet to its own context).
One of these servlets acts as an interface to clients, and it forwards the requests from clients to the appropriate servlets.
I don't want any of the non-interface servlets to be accessible to clients (but they must still be accessible to the interface servlet).
How do I do that?
Thanks,
Zohar.

Re: access control

Posted by Zohar <da...@hotmail.com>.
Can I grant access to some jsp pages and deny access to others (in the same
context)?

Wiadomosc zostala zmieniona przez niepowolane osoby

Posted by Mikolaj <jo...@o2.pl>.
--
Ten list zosta³ przeskanowany przez program ArcaMail
Silnik (2006-01-25/2006-04-05)

Re: access control

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <ma...@schoenhaber.de>.
Zohar wrote:
> They used to be all "interface" servlets, but then I unified all external
> interface access into one simple servlet that forwards the request to the
> appropriate service. This way it should be easier to control the access to
> that context (e.g., protect it with a password, deny access to "internal"
> services, etc.). The "internal" contexts also provide service to other
> internal servers.

Ah, I see.

Regards
  mks