Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by thiago frança <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 18:40:38 UTC

LoggerAppenderSMTPMailEvent

Hi everyone,

I'm Thiago França, 28 years old, brazilian, with 10 years old of experience
in web development and Zend Certified Engineer PHP5.3;

I've wrote a appender, LoggerAppenderSMTPMailEvent, to send authenticated
smtp mails with or without tls enabled. In my case, in a business
inteligence software where i need to log all generation report process,
works fine, but i haven't make unit tests.
Until the weekend, I finish the tests and send the patch to the log4php
community.

Thanks

--
*Thiago França*