Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sascha Homeier <sh...@meyle-mueller.de> on 2014/05/29 14:27:29 UTC

CMIS Server OSGi Bundle

Hello together,

we are currently developing a CMIS Server implementation to attach to our AssetManagementSystem.
We are using OSGi. On the downloads page I could not download the OSGi Server Bundle:
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/download.html

Every link points to a missing file.
I now bundled the libraries on my own. But I think it would be better if you could provide an official version.
Could you fix this issue?

Another question:
Is there a full OSGi integration planned for Chemistry?
For now the libraries are only wrapped inside a Bundle without provided services etc.

tia

Cheers

Sascha Homeier
Software-Entwickler

T. 07231-941-313
M. 0162-26 26 113
shomeier@meyle-mueller.de<ma...@meyle-mueller.de>

FEEL THE INNOVATION!(r)

Meyle+M?ller GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim / Germany
www.meyle-mueller.de<http://www.meyle-mueller.de>

Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Eugen M?ller (Vors.), Ingrid M?ller (stv. Vors.),
Peter Schellhorn, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 500441
PhG: Meyle+M?ller Verwaltungs-GmbH HRB 500138

Kennen Sie OnlineMASK?
Unser Portal f?r Bildbearbeitung und Freisteller:
www.OnlineMASK.com<http://www.onlinemask.com>

Pforzheim - die erste Stadt mit freiem WLAN an vielen Standorten!
Eine Idee von Meyle+M?ller!