Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com> on 2014/11/29 20:01:14 UTC

Partil Action prototype

Hi Friends of Portlets,

I pushed the partial action prototype to the PortletHub branch of the Pluto
repo. It proved to be a little more challenging that I first thought to
properly pass the parameters from the action phase to the resource phase
within the partial action sequence, but it seems to work OK now.

I also restructured the demo portlet code as discussed in our call this
week in order to move the markup & JavaScript code into separate JSPs in
order to make it more 'presentable'. I also took the opportunity to run the
JavaScript code in each of the portlets through jslint, in order to improve
structure and remove potential bugs.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, Application Integration Middleware

Phone: +49-7031-16-4808 / E-Mail:scott.nicklous@de.ibm.com /  Schoenaicher
Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen, Germany
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294