Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Josh2007 <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 12:52:26 UTC

Looking for freelance to help with Cocoon project

Hello all,

I'm working on a community project based on XML and am looking for a
freelance to help me out with Cocoon Sitemap and Flow.
This will mainly consist in helping me with setting Pipelines and making use
of session, cookies and mails facilities provided with Cocoon.
It should not take more than 2 weeks of work from now and then and should be
considered like tutoring.
Is there any one who has some free time to help me out understanding and
building this Cocoon project.
Of course, let me know how much you will charge as a contribution.

Thanks,

Josh