Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 11:12:53 UTC

Changing email address for private list

Hello,

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping and changing the email address that the
taverna lists get sent to. I have unsubscribed from users and dev and then
subscribed with my new address but how do I get the private list address
changed?
If I could get the apache.org address set up properly with thunderbird or
gmail it woould have made it all a bit easier :(

Cheers,

Ian

Re: Changing email address for private list

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
You can subscribe and unsubscribe to private in the same way as the
public lists, e.g.:

send from your new address to:
private-subscribe@taverna.incubator.apache.org

send from your old address to:

Subscriptions to private are moderated, I believe it is by yourself
and Donal? So we would want to be careful here before you
unsubscribe.. Not sure how we dedicate who are "owners"?

You can email

private-help@taverna-incubator.apache.org

for more options, e.g. how to unsubscribe/subscribe a different
address than the one your client declares itself as "From".

(This works for any of the lists, just add "-help" to the list address)

BTW - I use the apache.org outgoing smtp server in gmail with these settings:

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718